171
Sometimes we underestimate migatards (media.consumeproduct.win)
posted ago by Spoonks ago by Spoonks +172 / -1
Comments (27)
sorted by:
67
Spoonks [S] 67 points ago +67 / -0

Underneath every MIGAtard, there's a Reactionary wanting to break free

54
samoan62 54 points ago +54 / -0

Literally everyone is disgusted by trannies. No matter how hard they pretend

5
pixeldogs 5 points ago +5 / -0

Even trannies are disgusted by trannies that's why they off themselves.

4
BigLove 4 points ago +4 / -0

At least the 41% that try. The other 59% are still deluded.

2
basado 2 points ago +2 / -0

The 41% is just the suicide rate. I bet the attempted suicide rate and self harm rate is way higher.

3
BigLove 3 points ago +3 / -0

41% is the attempted suicide rate

21
deleted 21 points ago +21 / -0
4
Notdryer 4 points ago +4 / -0

Oh God I'm groooooooming

15
Ending_modernity 15 points ago +15 / -0

I'd say most migatards believe what we do here, but they just haven't gotten over the fear of being called -ist or -ic yet.

Give em time

31
monkebrau 31 points ago +31 / -0

haahhahahah.

"HEY BRUCE SHOW US UR PEE PEE"

30
Side-o-Beef_Curtains 30 points ago +30 / -0

Jenner 2022: Leadership with Balls

10
Homopratensis2 10 points ago +10 / -0

I thought he was surgically attenuated. I use HE since HE still does have a y chromosome in every nucleated cell in his body.

4
Side-o-Beef_Curtains 4 points ago +4 / -0

You might say, IT will never be a woman...

1
elleand202 1 point ago +1 / -0

He might have bolt-ons but he still has his man parts.

18
AustrianPictorem 18 points ago +18 / -0

Omegabased

14
Formerlurker92 14 points ago +14 / -0

Why is he being humored at all?

21
Harambe 21 points ago +21 / -0

Because the goal is to have democrats win CA again.

Or at least give you the illusion they won’t again, by giving republicans a completely unelectable front runner.

Probably 60%+ of Republicans won’t vote for that freak. Even though CA is red now, it won’t flip because they are giving us only retards to vote for. I won’t vote for a tranny, minority, or woman ever again.

14
zzbg 14 points ago +15 / -1

No, the goal is to begin actively normalizing trannies among the "right" to exact same way they did faggots.

Assuming the system even cared which way california went, for its blue jew puppet or its red, it would be blue anyway. Cali is never going red.

11
leatherbottom 11 points ago +11 / -0

It's probably not even true, unfortunately. I'm sure the headline is mostly bullshit like all the others.

4
Notablitheringidiot 4 points ago +4 / -0

Didn’t this retard win the Olympic medals he decided to keep under the name Bruce?

3
just-a-normal-dude 3 points ago +3 / -0

Oh no that poor... Oh wait, maybe he should just man the fuck up.

3
deleted 3 points ago +3 / -0
3
bangbus 3 points ago +3 / -0

Anyone here old enough to remember when Bruce killed someone with his car and the story just fucking disappeared?

2
Antisemite-I-Guess 2 points ago +2 / -0

They have 3 brain cells, we have 5

1
monkebrau 1 point ago +1 / -0

Grug think chief no balls not real woman.

2
HingusTheBungus 2 points ago +2 / -0

Guess he doesn't have the balls to confront his haters.

1
covok48 1 point ago +1 / -0

He’s not looking too good right now.